Make a Donation - Help make a difference in your community!
Through your generosity, KARA Family Resource Centre is able to offer programs & services to families in the city of Edmonton at no cost. Your financial contribution is gratefully accepted.
Charitable Tax Credit
KARA is a not-for-profit organization guided by a Board of Directors. Our Charitable Number is: 118977800RR0001.
This provides a steady, predictable source of funding for our programs and it has many benefits:
- Save on administrative costs.
- Provide a strong foundation by allowing us to budget through regular monthly cash flow.
- Give with your credit card or post-dated cheques.
- Make a more substantial gift and spread it out over the entire year.
- Cancel, change or increase your gift at any time.
Monthly donors tell us that it is easier to budget for smaller monthly gifts, and that they prefer the convenience.
Special Fundraising Events
KARA hosts several special events throughout the year; there are many ways you can support our events:
- Purchase a ticket and join the fun.
- Sponsor the event, or a component of the event.
- Gift-in-kind, donate goods or supplies.
Ensure your value for the work that we do in the community is supported in the future!
- Make a bequest.
- Purchase a designated life insurance policy.
A number of people made the agency memorial tributes on behalf of friends or relatives who have passed away. These tributes helped us continue our work in these difficult economic times.
Mail donations to:
KARA Family Resource Centre
Edmonton, Alberta T5C 2A4
Have an Idea?
If you would like to contribute in a way not listed here please call us!
All contributions are meaningful and greatly appreciated!!
For more information please contact:
Pam Doubleday, Executive Director
Phone: 780-478-5396 Ext. 234